Hello to all of our beautiful Goddesses! Todays blog is a quick how-to guide on styling the Theron one-piece. Take it from beach to party to pool with these ideas!
Wearing the Theron as a bodysuit is hands down my favourite style choice. Besides wearing it as an actual swimsuit of course!
- Pair it with denim jeans or skirts, even shorts of any colour. Black bottoms give it a more elegant look for the evening, while blue colours will make it look more casual for the day.
- Once you've got the bottoms, grab your most comfortable pair of wedges (black, nude or natural brown) for a day look by the beach. Switch it up with black pumps for the evening.
- A big beautiful beach hat would top the look off nicely! Try to keep the colour of the hat and shoes the same to maintain a nice balance.
Since Theron is a one shoulder strap one-piece, and quite a colourful pattern, jewellery can be kept quite simple and elegant. Gold is definitely the way to go with this piece.
- Short necklaces and chokers would go very nicely. Avoid layering too much around the chest area because it can look too busy.
- Feel free to go nuts with the earrings of your choice! Personally, we love pairing with classic large hoops.
- Rings and bracelets are entirely on you gurl!
So that is our very simple guide for now ladies. We'll keep updating this guide as we discover more style ideas! Share your thoughts to keep your fellow Goddesses as stylish as possible.