Christmas Cheer and all that's Dear
Christmas is around the corner and it's almost 2020! It's seriously hard to believe how fast time has past this year, but it's time to celebrate the season of giving. The Tand team have already done all of our Christmas shopping and found some amazing, creative and unique gifts to give to our friends and loves ones. We've put together a comprehensive list below with links so you can check it out too.
With young kids nowadays technology is all too common place in all households. Gone are the days of playing outside, being creative and enjoying human interaction, but it's not too late to make a change! Below are some ideas that will help encourage kids to be kids once more:
- Colouring books - Kidstuff sells a range of books with different levels of difficulty to suit all ages! Get a full suit complete with pencils, paints or crayons so they can get started straight away!
- Board games - turn the clock back with some quality board games! Bring back the good old days where kids played together after school. Even as adults, we have had so much fun playing Uno and Trouble just to name a few.
- Sport equipment - if the child has a favourite sport, why not get them some nice new gear? Ballet flats with a matching tutu and scrunchies, or new top range basketball shoes, or even a ball with their initials embossed! Childhood is such an important time to encourage and reinforce their hobbies and passions.
These are often the hardest gifts to buy for! How can you find something that's nice but still under $20 or $30 limit? The answer may surprise you!
- Cute desk ornaments - Target sells the cutest desk ornaments that will sit there to decorate their space! Music boxes, plush toys, mini Christmas trees, plant pots, and even decorated stakes.
- Novelty gifts - Kmart is leading the way in this department! Golf pens, funny signs, and tea infusers are just the tip of the ice berg.
- Candles and tea lights - everyone loves a nice candle, and I mean everyone! Carefully choosing the scent that suits them most will ensure it still has a personal touch.
- Personalised gifts - these days there are lot of cool personalised gift solution from many different stores! Print their dog on a pair of socks, or get their partners face printed on a shirt. It's the perfect blend of unique and comedy.
Friends and family:
Gifts for your friends are so much fun to shop for! There's a little element of 'omg I want one too', and to be honest that's what makes it a good gift.
- Swimwear - of course we love the idea of swimwear as a present! Usually it's not something you get as a present, but we think this Christmas it should be! Our range covers bikinis, one-pieces, and other accessories. No matter what the budget it, there should be something in our range for your friend or sister or even mother!
- Organisation - gift packs from Kikki.K and other stationary stores are excellent for the girl who is highly organised! Matching pencil case, journals, diaries and pens are the perfect gift set this Christmas.
- Home decor - if she loves nature, think about pots and plants to add to her collection! Kmart and Target have very affordable options that are really nice. You could also visit places like Bed Bath n' Table, Adairs, Howards Storage and Freedom to find higher quality options. They are of course also more expensive though.
- Picture frames - there are some beautiful picture frames out there that are the perfect gift to add sentiment and a personal touch. To make it even more special, even get your own picture printed and put it in the frame!
Hopefully this list has given you some ideas! Although not totally covering everything, it should cover most occassions for you all.
Share you ideas as well with us in the comments!